Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company



Bharti AXA Life Insurance is a life and general insurance provider company with headquartered in Mumbai and has commenced its operations in 2006. The company is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and AXA Group, a multinational investment-banking firm headquartered in Paris with major operations based out of Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific area. In this joint venture, Bharti owns 74% of the stake and AXA owns the remaining 26%. Mr. Sandeep Ghosh is the Chief Executive Officer of Bharti AXA Life Insurance. The company offered wide range of policies ranging from investment plans to traditional plan or life insurance plan to child plan and wealth management products with a distribution network of 123 offices in different cities across India. The customers has witnessed a maximum grievances resolved by the company in a year and had experienced a claim settlement ratio of 80.00%. Bharti Enterprises is the country's pioneer in the telecom sector under the name of Bharti Airtel Limited. Having customer base over 70 million, it is India's leading private sector provider of telecommunications services.